What is Contracting?
Contracting refers to employing someone to perform a specific function for a defined period of time; a temporary job assignment.
- Short and long term projects
- Help meet a deadline
- Control staffing levels during the ups and downs of a business cycle
- Adding staff during a hiring freeze
- Evaluate the skills of a prospective employee
Using a Third Party Contractor
When an Employer uses a Third Party to help with your contract hiring, we become the employer and handle these employer responsibilities including: weekly payroll funding, taxes, benefits, unemployment, workers’ compensation, background checks, etc.
Nunnelee & Associates, Inc. in partnership with Top Echelon Contracting can be your contract staffing service provider.
Advantages of Third Party Contracting
- Reduce Employment Costs
- Increase Staffing Flexibility
- Reduce Payroll Tax Issues
- Reduce Benefits Administration
- Reduce Unemployment Exposure
- Reduce Workers’ Compensation Exposure
- Maintain Budget Controls
- IRS Protection Against Employee Misclassification
- Eliminates ‘bad press’ from layoffs
For more detailed information concerning Contracting through us, please visit our “Employer of Record” page by clicking here.
For a list of companies who have contracted with Top Echelon please click here.
Costs & Guarantee
Search for Candidates
Post a Job